Sunday, July 04, 2010

What is wrong with some women?

I have a confession.

I'm a picker.

Nose picker? Nope. Cherry picker? Not at all. I am a pimple picker. And not on myself, just on others.

It doesn't happen very often, but occasionally an opportunity will come along, usually on a friend with a XY chromosome, to apply pressure to a skin curiosity that provides a very satisfying result.

I know that I am not alone - lots of females are into picking. My sister is one, my friend Kristen another. I remember riding in Kristen's family motor home in the summer as a kid, her dad at the wheel with no shirt on, and Kristen standing behind him picking on skin curiosities on his upper back.

You Tube is filled with videos of people squeezing lumps and bumps and other crazy things - often with extremely gross results. My sister finds videos and forwards them to me, just to share the gross out. It's just another type of sisterly bonding.

If you are strong of stomach and can handle viewing graphic activities - type in the following search keywords on You Tube "two girls, one cyst" and feast your eyes.

It's a secret shame...but listen, I could be doing heroin or something. Don't judge me so harshly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to see the pus! I admit when on tube I start, or end my visit with at least one cyst or abcess video.