Saturday, July 10, 2010

You can ride this or you can ride that....



Currently, this is my favorite commercial. I'm a sucker for any sort of animal selling something. Especially when they are decked out in street wear. These fuzzy fellows remind me very much of my second hamster, Baby Habib, which I have mixed feelings about. He was a biter, but very adorable. He liked my mother more than me, because when he would escape from his penthouse suite of his Habitrail, he would escape from the family room on the one side of the house, run through the house, and end up underneath my parent's bed on the other side of the house. He would set up shop under my mom's side of the bed, right under her head. She then would have to wake up Little Donnie who would have to capture Baby Habib and return him to his quarters in the middle of the night.

One question about the commercial - Why do boy hamsters wear shirts and no pants, and girl hamsters wear skirts and no shirts?

Okay, gotta go. Gotta work on my my soulful hamster dance moves.

No comments: