Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I always feel like somebody's watchin' me, and I have no privacy

I'm collecting bookmarks of street fashion blogs like a hobo picking up aluminum cans. They have developed into an addiction (not to Lindsay Lohan levels, but I may need an intervention in a year or so). I find it quite fascinating how some people can really pull some doozy ensembles together and look like a million bucks.

I think it's a gift, but perhaps it can be learned. The question of nature vs. nurture is a valid one, when looking at the science/art of putting together an interesting outfit.

Here are a couple of my favorite sites that I like to check out every day.


www.hanneli.com

www.thesartorialist.blogspot.com

www.theminneapoline.blogspot.com

www.fashioni.st

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fyi your links are a bit scrambled.