Thursday, March 25, 2010

VW Diaries, Vol. 1

A girl gets bored and lonely on a long drive. What better way to entertain oneself than talking to a video camera? I had my trusty Flip camera on it's new little tripod on the expansive dash of my Beetle, turned it on and then just chattered away. Don't worry, I was a very conscientious driver. I drive like an old lady (5 miles above the speed limit) which drives the NC rednecks NUTS. But I don't drive in the left lane, so therefore, they can bite me.

Anyway, if you want a glimpse of what goes on in a 2007 Beetle on a North Carolina highway, take a look. It takes a moment for the video to load, so please be patient.

Kumbaya.

VW Diaries Vol. 1 from Missy Fisher on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Comments regarding VW Diaries. Vol. 1

1. Love the Ray-Bans. They will never go out of style.
2. The music often crowds out your commentary.
3. I did not listen to Chicago at the time of "Wishing You Were Here."
4. Vinyl records were much more fragile than CDs or mp3 files are now. Consider those record handling lessons as preparation for the fine, upstanding citizen you are today.

Thanks for the phone call yesterday.

With regards,

BB